Memorial is held by NGO "Vinnytsia regional sports and technical radio club", Ukraine
Start: July 8, 2016 at 00:00 UTC
Completion:July 23, 2016 at 23:59 UTC
Types of modulations:CW, SSB, DIGI (RTTY, PSK31, PSK63, PSK125)
Bands:160 m, 80 m, 40 m, 30 m, 20 m, 17 m, 15 m, 12 m, 10 m
All hams spend connections with 9 special stations that will work to honor the memory of Malone Loomis (July 21, 1826 - October 13, 1886), who according to historical sources was the inventor of radio. Repeated connections are allowed with each special station on different bands and by different types of modulation. The maximum number of connections with one special call sign is:
8 bands * 3 types of modulation + 1 band * 2 types of modulation= 26 QSO
Subgroups of competition:
4. DIGI (all kinds). Thus with each special station only 1 digital QSO is counted at every band.
Determination of winners:the maximum number of QSO with special stations. At equal number of connections, preference is given to those who did the last connection earlier. Everyone has the right to participate in the credits of all subgroups competition at once. If one person takes prize places in different subgroups (MIX, CW, SSB, DIGI), the places are recorded in the plaque and the prize place goes to the next participant .
- "Plaques" - the first - third places in the subgroups;
- Electronic diplomas to all participants from Europe, which will hold 50 QSO with special stations, and to all the participants from other continents who will do 15 QSO.
Awarding amateur stations of Vinnitsa region (Ukraine)will have a separate credit:
- "Plaques" - the first - third places - for the largest number of connections;
- Electronic diplomas to all participants of Vinnytsia region (Ukraine) who will hold 25 QSO with special stations.
Plaques will also be received by three best operators of special stations.
No reports.Determination of winners will be carried out by analyzing logs of special stations. Rating of the stations (TOPs) will be updated once a day at www.loomis.ho.ua
Allowed participants: amateurs all over the world are invited to participate in the memorial.
In accordance with the wishes of amateurs who can not work with all kinds of modulation, the organizing committee of the event decided to award diplomas all the radio stations that will be TOPs "CW", "SSB" and "DIGI" at the end of the memorial.